Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buddies at last!

I wasn't sure if I would like having 2 boys back to back, but I must admit that McKay and Grant are finally starting to play together. They enjoy the same things..trains, cars, playing outside and jumping on the trampoline. I love watching their relationship as brothers and friends develop. I just got these new matching outfits for them and so I had to take some pictures! Ahh, aren't they so cute!

I can't believe that Grant is sitting so still! I have learned a new trick..I set the timer on the camera (even though I am holding the camera myself) and Grant actually sits there and smiles because he likes to watch the blinking light as it counts down!

OK, so this picture better captures our usual picture taking experiences! I love this candid shot as Grant is trying to escape! This was the 5th or 6th picture in a row so he actually did pretty well considering that he is 19 months!

5 comments:

  1. Those boys are soooo cute!! Whats the age difference between them? These boys will be a little over 3 1/2 years apart. But I still hope they will be best buddies too. Your family is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are absolutely darling. I love
    their matching outfits too. We are all heading to St. George next weekend... for Lee's wedding. Hopefully, we will see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant is getting so big....he looks all grown up! I cannot get enough of the matching outfits...you know I love them! Curious thanks for all your help with our house/leasing stuff and for your copying services and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kerry! It's Stacia here. I just came across your blog from Sarah's (our cousin). Your kids are getting so big. They are so adorable! I'm going to add you to our blog - we just got one! If you want to check it out it is josh-stacia-taylee.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you! Talk to you soon.
    Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are so cute! I can't get over how handsome your boys are and how naturally beautiful Allison is. Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete