Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disneyland!

We recently spent several wonderful days in DISNEYLAND! We were able to meet the Andrus Family (Optometry school friends) there as well as take our staff there. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable trip. The kids had so much fun on most all of the rides (I can't say that Grant enjoyed very many--he was scared for most of them!) Our little family supporting Hurricane Valley Eye Care!

This is the only way that you can get me and Mike to go on the Teacup ride--it must be a stationary teacup for picture taking!
Mike and Kerry in front of "It's a Small World." Don't forget to notice Mike's beard! I can't say that I loved it--but he was sure proud of it!

Our family waiting to go into "Bugs Life." Don't we make cute bugs?

Mom and Allison

Grant--As cute as a BUG in a RUG! (How did that saying ever start?)

The HVEC Staff after Splash Mountain!

Allison took the brunt of the water!


McKay gives Splash Moutain 2 thumbs up!


Even the benches have Mickey Mouse faces!

Dorius Family poses for another picture!

Disneyland was all decorated for Halloween!

Heather Andrus and Kerry Dorius

The Dorius and Andrus Families--we had so much fun together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. That's all I have to say about that....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun. I love that magical place. I would go at least once a year if I could. GO Mickey!!!!

    ReplyDelete