Friday, June 26, 2009

Sharon visits Hurricane!

My dear friend, Sharon, came to visit me on her way to New Mexico from Washington! What a special treat it was to have her in my home! I have always told her that she is my kindred sister! We met at Tuality Community Hospital in Hillsboro, Oregon where we were both nurses in the Operating Room. She is the nurse who trained me and taught me how to become an O.R. nurse! When we lived in Oregon, we found ourselves forming an amazing bond and creating a friendship that I will cherish forever! I find it interesting that our age difference has never been an issue--over 30 years difference! Sharon and I are alike in so many ways. Here are just a few examples of how we are alike:
1)We think alike--often times we finish each other's sentences
2)We have the same work ethic as nurses
3)We both share an undying love for HONEY MUSTARD
4)We even had some of the same pictures hanging in our homes in Oregon without even knowing
Kerry and Sharon

Grant and Sharon--Grant's first time meeting Sharon and he warmed up to her quickly!

John (Sharon's husband), Grant and Sharon at our home in Hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment