Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby #4

Here comes baby #4! Our little baby is due on June 16, 2010. We had our ultrasound and found out that our next little baby is a healthy baby boy! We were shocked (more me than Mike) because I always saw myself with 2 girls and 2 boys. Apparently, Heavenly Father's plan is not my plan, but I know that He knows best. I am not quite sure what to do with 3 boys running around the house, but I think I am supposed to learn more about PATIENCE! As I ponder the idea of having another boy...I think of raising 3 young valiant warriors in the gospel that will hopefully become missionaries and further the work of the Lord. It is an overwhelming and awesome task, but Mike and I will try our best to teach by example the things that Heavenly Father would have them do and become.
Definately a boy part in there!

His arm and some fingers...I hope he is not flasing us a gang sign!


His face...we can't wait to see what he looks like in real life!

1 comment:

  1. You two are such great parents and such a great example to us. THanks for living such a righteouse life and showing us the way

    ReplyDelete