Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas family pictures

I realize that I am incredibly behind on updating my blog. As some of you know, I am expecting baby #4 and the months of November and December were my "sick" months. I put off a lot of things, but here I am now...trying to catch up! These pictures were taken at the beginning of December and were our attempt to try and take Christmas family pics...it seems to be getting more and more difficult to find a picture that has everyone looking good--I guess that just comes with trying to get more and more kids to smile!Our little, but growing family!


McKay (5), Allison (9) and Grant (2)

This picture was just too cute to not include--I think it captures Grant's personality quite well (fun, yet a little mischevious).


Our Christmas tree. Mike cut it down in Kanosh and did a great job. It probably has been our most full tree, but it is a nice shape. It didn't fall over...thanks to Mike's efforts to attach it to the vent above with fishing line.




No comments:

Post a Comment