Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rice Krispy Gingerbread Houses (December 7, 2009)

I don't know if any of you share the same "dislike" for making Gingerbread houses at Christmastime. It just seems like the roof or sides of the house always collapse before I can finish decorating it. So...this year I decided to try and make Rice Krispy Houses. It was so easy and so fun to shape them into houses and they never collapsed since they were solid! It made all of us happy and I think that I am convinced to keep the tradition going.
Mike and the kids creating their masterpieces!

Allison and I had a great time...I think that I have some OCD tendencies when it comes to decorating my little house!

The final creations!


McKay and Allison showing theirs off for the camera!



Allison, Mom, and McKay's Rice Krispy Houses. How fun and easy...and they are still standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment