Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Leaves, leaves everywhere!

Oh, how the leaves have fallen! I love having trees for the shade, but I can not say that raking leaves is my favorite thing! However, this year I invested in a leaf blower and it made life much easier. My boys were such great helpers. They were excited to use the rake and we decided to make a pile of leaves at the bottom of the slide for them to land in. They had so much fun sliding into the leaves. I love the excitement that these boys have for life--they add fun and excitement to my busy life and remind me to stop and enjoy the moment!Grant raking away!

McKay was very methodical about raking the leaves into small piles all over the lawn.

Weeeeee....McKay landing in the leaves.


Grant couldn't get enough of the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment